Bachelor of Business Administration in Business
The Bachelor of Business Administration is designed to provide the student the broadest possible background in the functional areas of business. Students will complete 17 courses / 51 credits in the Bachelor of Business Administration common core and 6 courses / 18 credits in the Business concentration.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Bachelor of Business Administration in Business are:
• Take one or two courses at a time, online or on ground as your schedule allows
• Brenau University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about upcoming class options.
• Proof of high school graduation or GED completion.
• A cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.
Brenau University participates in NC-SARA.