You’ve had a heart for helping people for as long as you can remember. We want to help you take that passion and grow it into something that’s not only personally fulfilling, but transformative. As a student in Brenau’s Ivester College of Health Sciences, you’ll explore different areas of health care, so you can find a career where you can make the greatest impact in your community.
While you’re learning how to better care for others, our faculty — many of whom are practicing health care professionals — will be in your corner, lending their guidance and expertise every step of the way. They want to see you succeed and are dedicated to helping you thrive in your field, whether you enroll in graduate school or dive straight into a career.
Why Ivester College of Health Sciences?
- Learn in small classes that give you the ability to work one-on-one with your professors and learn first-hand how to provide quality patient care
- Complete fieldwork experience in your chosen health care field
- Immerse yourself in clinical experiences and patient care early in your program
- Take courses from experienced faculty, most of whom are practicing professionals
- Gain the skills and first-hand knowledge you need to best care for your future patients
- Advance your education and career by pursuing one of our graduate degree programs