Our application deadline is just around the corner, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your spot. Our admissions are based on a first come, first served basis.
Brenau’s nursing doctorates — advanced practice nurse, and leadership and management — prepare graduates for clinical practice in nursing at the highest level. Students will leave with experience in scientific inquiry, leadership and advanced nursing practice, and scholarship. These degrees are made for nurse practitioners and nurse managers with MSNs.
Duration: 7 Semesters
Location: North Atlanta
Class Type: Hybrid
* Rate is current for the 2023-24 academic year. Rates are subject to change. See the main Tuition and Fees page for current information on all Tuition and Fees.
- Become more competitive in your field with a doctorate
- Learn to improve patient outcomes in a leadership role
- Take classes alongside other health care professionals
- Conduct research on a community level
- Semester 1
- NG 901— Bioethics in Advanced Practice Nursing 3
- HS 901— Biostatistics 3
- Semester 2
- HS 902— Epidemiology 3
- NG 903—Health Care Financing and Economics 3
- Semester 3
- NG 906—Project Identification 3
- NG 907— Health Care Systems, Policy and Law 3
- Semester 4
- NG 905— Methods for Evidence-Based Practice 3
- NG 908— Project Development 3
- Semester 5
- NG 904— Strategic Management and Leadership 3
- NG 909— Informatics for Health Care 3
- Semester 6
- 902—Genomics and Population Health 3
- NG 910A—Project Implementation 3
- Semester 7
- NG 911—Project outcomes evaluation and Dissemination 4
How to apply
Step 1: Complete the free, online Brenau Graduate Application
- Fill out the online application form
- Choose North Atlanta as your campus and choose one of the two DNP options in the list of available majors.
Step 2: Submit the following to the Brenau Office of Admissions
- Copy of nursing license (RN and FNP, if applicable)
- Two professional references
- Official transcripts from all previous institutions
Submit these documents to at email@example.com.
Questions about the application process?
Contact Jennifer Benning, admissions counselor, at 770-534-6207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure if you qualify? Apply anyway.
Everyone is evaluated on all admission criteria. However, we may consider those who don’t meet all the requirements, but display talent and experience suitable for admission. If you’re hesitant about your credentials, we encourage you to give it a shot anyway. You may end up being a perfect fit. Contact us today at email@example.com.
To be considered for this program the applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
Admissions document requirements
- Verified CAS application
Admissions GPA requirements
- 3.0 minimum GPA from all college transcripts
- MSN from a regionally accredited university
- Evidence of statistics course
Additional admissions requirements
- One year experience as an advanced practice nurse in a direct care or leadership/management role
- Current nursing license in the state of practice
- Interview upon request