Learn the skills that you need to sit for the Certified Public Accountant exam and succeed in the public account field. With Brenau’s small classroom settings, you’ll work closely with professors, developing essential skills, knowledge and career connections that will propel you ahead in your career. As part of your coursework, you’ll review CPA exam questions, so you’ll be ready to ace the exam.
Duration: 6 semesters
Start Term: Fall, spring, summer
Class Type: Online
Tuition: $824/credit hour*
* Rate is current for the 2023-24 academic year. Rates are subject to change. See the main Tuition and Fees page for current information on all Tuition and Fees.
- Learn advanced skills and complete the additional hours of upper-level accounting necessary to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam
- Work directly with faculty members in small classes to ensure you have mastered the skills needed to be a successful accountant
- Take courses that offer review material for the CPA exam
- Chief financial officer
- Corporate accountant
- External or internal auditor
- Fraud examiner
- Tax accountant
- Undergraduate degree in accounting from a regionally accredited college or university