Registrar Forms

Academic Appeal  Complete this form to submit an academic appeal. The form can be used for suspension appeals, medical withdrawals, WF/W grade appeals, or academic dismissal appeals. In the case of dismissal or suspension appeals, in addition to the appeal, the student must reactivate their record (if away from Brenau from two semesters – two years) or reapply for admission (if away from Brenau more than two years).

Academic Incident Report

Academic Grievance

Advisor/Major/Minor Change formThis form can be used by undergraduate students as well as graduate students changing majors within their own department. Graduate students who change to a major outside of their department, please contact graduate admissions for assistance. The form is also used to declare or drop a minor, change advisors or campus. This form can not be used to change schools (ex. Women’s College to Undergraduate School). That must be done through Student Services.

Campus Transfer Form  This form is used to transfer from one campus to another, please complete the following information. If you have any questions about the process, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (770) 534-6203. This form is for a Campus Change only. If you are a Women’s College student changing Status (Residential to Commuter/Commuter to Residential), you will need to complete the Status Change request.

Confidentiality Agreement  This form is used by University of North Georgia students in the Theatre Program through the Gainesville Theatre Alliance.

Drop Form  This is an electronic form and is used for dropping classes only. (note: this link is repeated below in registration documents)

Enrollment Verification  We report student enrollment to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse four times each semester. If your lender does not participate with the Student Loan Clearinghouse, or if you need an enrollment verification for any other reason, please click this link to submit your request. There is a link within the form to upload any document you need sent with your enrollment verification.

Experiential Credit Application Regulations concerning alternative credit apply to experiential credit. Brenau awards two types of undergraduate experiential credit: school based, and life/work experiential credit. Credits earned through experiential credit do not fulfill residency requirements. Please refer to the Brenau University Catalog for detailed information about experiential credit and contact your adviser for assistance with this process.

Five-Year Rule Appeal (MBA foundation courses – BA 508 & 514) Appeals must be submitted by a Brenau adviser. Approval (or disapproval) will be communicated by email to the student and adviser. This form is used to appeal the rule for foundation courses to be no less than 5 years old or no grade lower than a B.

Grade Report Request Use this form to request a grade report to be mailed to your home or emailed to your tiger email account.

Graduate Certificate Completion Application (all terms) Note: This form is for certificate completion only – it is not a graduation application. If you are in a degree program, please complete the graduation application.

2022 Graduation Application – all degree programs. This application is submitted directly to the Registrar’s Office with date/time stamp. The deadline to apply for graduation for spring is Jan 15. However, students are encouraged to apply before that so that the audit can be completed prior to the beginning of the semester and before the drop/add period. Late applications will be accepted from Jan 16 – Feb 1 with a $75 late fee. Applications received after Feb 2 will be accepted but those students will not be permitted to attend the spring graduation ceremony. No exceptions. The deadline for summer and fall 2020 is Sept. 15. The late application period for summer and fall is  Sept. 15-Oct. 1. However those students are encouraged now so that an audit can be completed.

Note – Students who apply for spring graduation after the final deadline (Feb. 1) will be given the opportunity to attend the fall 2022 graduation ceremony.

Independent Study —  There are two types of independent coursework.

  • Independent_Study – This form is used when a student wishes to take an existing catalog course on an independent basis. (ex. ED 208)
  • Directed Independent Study – This form is used when the student wishes to take a directed independent study course. (ex. BY 401) Directed Independent Study courses are guided independent study of an assigned problem or project. They are available at the undergraduate level only.

Military Status Affidavit This form is used to document military status for online tuition.

Name and Address Change  Please note that submitting this form only changes your name in our database. Your login and email address will remain the same. (Remember, if you have a current CampusWEB account, you are able to log into your CampusWEB account and submit address-change requests there as well.)

Non-Enrollment Letter Request  A non-enrollment letter is sent to verify that a student was admitted to Brenau but did not attend, or registered and withdrew from all courses before classes started. Please note: If you withdrew and received a grade of “W” or “WF” you must request a transcript instead.

Reactivation Request Form Use this form if you are a returning Brenau student and you have:
1) missed more than one semester of enrollment but less than two years
– and –
2) not attended another institution
– and –
3) Your major is not nursing . Nursing students must reapply (for admission to Brenau) via as well as the nursing department (for readmission to the nursing program ) after a lapse of enrollment.

– or – if you are a new Brenau student and will defer your start term to another term (students who defer past summer semester please contact the admissions office for re-evaluation as the catalog changes between summer and fall semester.)


  • Registration – – Add Form Students should register for all courses possible via campusweb and submit the registration prior to submitting this form. This form should be used to add classes that require permission – including:
    • Registration overload
    • Class Overload
    • Women’s College Online Class Request
  • Registration – – Drop/Withdrawal Form  This is an electronic form and is used for dropping classes only.

Registration – – Online Class Request  Day students will use this form to request additional online class registrations.

Repeated Course Adjustment Request: Students use this form to submit a request to have a repeated course noted on their transcript. An exact duplicate of the course must be repeated and the 2nd grade must be recorded at the time this request is submitted.

Special Status Application/Registration Form This form will be used for Special Status, Transient and ARCHE registration. Current Brenau students may not use this form.

Status Change (Women’s College) This form is used to change from residential to commuter or from commuter to residential. Students with questions about this form should contact student services at student

Student ID-Number Request – This form is to be used if you need your Brenau 6-digit Student ID number and you are not a currently enrolled Brenau student. Your ID number can be sent to you via email or mail, or you can come by the office at any time to get your ID number in person. A student ID number is never given over the phone. By completing this form, you are asking to have your Brenau student ID number emailed to you via Virtru encryption.

Substitution Form (online/formstack) Substitutions must be submitted by a Brenau adviser. Approval of substitutions can be viewed in the student and adviser CampusWEB accounts. The student and adviser will also be notified by Brenau email when the substitution is approved and posted to the student record. If the substitution is not approved the student and adviser will be notified in writing.

Time-Out Transfer Approval This form MUST be completed by an advisor. This form is used to submit undergraduate and graduate credit that is too old for transfer per transfer credit policy. Please submit a different form for each set of college’s courses to be approved. Ex., if there are science and business courses requested, two forms must be approved – one for each dean.

Transcript Request  Note: This will re-direct the user to the secure Brenau/Parchment transcript ordering site.

Transient Request Form (PDF): Use this form to request transient status at another institution. Please submit this form to your adviser for review/approval. Your adviser will forward it to the Registrar’s Office for final review and processing.