You have a gift for creating. Why not direct those talents toward your dream career? As a student of Brenau’s Art & Design Department, we’ll help you cultivate your creativity, grow your style and build a strong portfolio, so you can graduate prepared to succeed.
You can find a meaningful and profitable career in the arts, and lucky for you, our faculty of professional artists and designers know how to get there. Through Brenau’s small class and studio sizes, you’ll work one-on-one with your professors and gain invaluable insight into the field.
Why choose Brenau Studio Art or Fashion?
- Start building a portfolio in your first semester
- Learn how knowledgeably articulate your thoughts on art and design in a professional setting
- Learn career-oriented skills that are useful in your field
- Develop the skills to think creatively and outside of the box
- Take educational outings to local, national and international sites
- Display your work at juried exhibitions, including shows at the High Museum of Art in Atlanta
- Have the option to minor in Studio Art or Fashion Design