Bachelor of Science in Psychology with Pre-Occupational Therapy Concentration
A Brenau University undergraduate degree in Psychology is designed to help prepare graduates for a host of careers in mental health, education, business, public health, court systems, and family life. Small class sizes, interactive programming, and caring, professional faculty offer a unique learning experience in this 19 course, 59 credit hour degree completion program.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies BSP program are:
• Attend class one night a week for the BSP core – courses are scheduled to meet the same night of the week for the entire program
• Take one course at a time
• Meet weekly with a small learning team
• Classes start year-round
Contact 770-718-5337 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about upcoming class options.
• Proof of high school graduation or GED completion.
• Minimum two years of full-time work experience proven with a current resume.
• A minimum of 46 credits completed at a college or university with regional accreditation.
• A cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.
Brenau University participates in NC-SARA.