Brenau’s Department of Communication understands the power of communicating and consuming information effectively and ethically, whether through television, radio or written media. As a student, we will help you hone your curiosity and drive for generating important knowledge, and use it to make a positive change in your community. Through our industry-tailored curriculum, you will gain practical knowledge and marketable skills, so you can succeed as a communicator wherever your career takes you.
Why Brenau Communication?
- Learn in small classes and receive hands-on support from professors who have direct-industry experience
- Complete internships in the communication field and gain applicable experience
- Build marketable skills that will help you land a job after graduation
- Understand how to ethically and effectively communicate through writing and speaking
- Build a strong foundation of knowledge of mass communication, PR, journalism, marketing, communication skills and writing,
- Choose a concentration in an area that aligns with your interests