The English Language Institute at Brenau University provides an interactive, supportive and culturally aware education that prepares students to enroll at Brenau University, or build the skills they need to thrive in the English-speaking world. Within three semesters or less, students of any English level will be taught the skills needed to succeed in an English proficiency test.
Why The ELI at Brenau?
- Learn in small, interactive classes of around 7 students and receive the personalized attention you deserve
- Receive the language skills you need through our research-based and field-tested curriculum
- Spend time talking with your classmates and learn how to communicate in real-world, everyday scenarios, including buying groceries, checking into a hotel, asking for directions and more
- Meet in person for four hours a day, five days a week, in the Intensive English Program (IEP) to quickly grow your language fluency
- Take classes and practice tests that prepare you to take and pass the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) at a level required for your academic goals (5.5 for undergraduate programs or 6.0 for graduate programs)
- Learn in a judgment-free and supportive environment with teachers and staff that are dedicated to your success