If you are an undergraduate student, chances are, you’ll need to fill out one of these housing forms below. For questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Resident Assistant or the Residence Life Office staff at residencelife@brenau.edu or 770-531-3130

Forms to fill out after you enroll at Brenau:

Housing Application: This form is for new residential students regarding their housing and roommate preferences.

Housing Contract: All new and returning residential students and must complete this form prior to receiving keys upon move-in.

Other Housing Forms

Change of Status Request: Undergraduate students can use this form to change from residential status to commuter, or from commuter to residential. If you have questions about this form contact Residence Life at residencelife@brenau.edu. Submitting a request does not guarantee approval.

Early Move-In Request: If you are requesting to move into the residence halls before they officially open, you’ll need to complete this form. Submitting a request does not guarantee approval. Charges may apply.

Housing Accommodation Form: This form is used if you need to request medical accommodation in the residential facilities. Submitting a request does not guarantee approval.

Overnight Guest Request Form: To request an overnight guest, you must fill out this form.  Please refer to the guest/visitor policy in the student handbook. Submitting a request does not guarantee approval.

Holiday Break Housing Request: Housing during holiday breaks is available on a limited basis and must be approved by the director of residence life two weeks prior to your residence hall’s closure. Daily charges may be assessed for any student remaining on campus during a closing break. Every attempt to find alternate housing must be made by the student. Students who remain on campus during breaks should note that university support is limited, and security should be notified for emergencies.