Expand your skills and earning potential by pursuing the Master of Education degree at Brenau University. This program is designed to examine effective teaching trends through research and reflective decisions relating to content, pedagogy and the learner. You will learn more about your field of initial certification and develop the additional knowledge needed to become an even more effective educator. The Master of Education has three program choices to support your initial certification to further your journey as an educator.
Three program options
All Elementary Education majors will choose an endorsement as part of their program of study. All M.Ed. students may add additional endorsements . To learn more, visit our education endorsement page.
Duration: 3 semesters
Start term: Spring and summer
Class type: Online
- Increase your marketable skills and earning potential with a Master of Education in your area of initial certification
- Take your coursework 100% online while continuing to teach
- Work directly with Brenau’s faculty, who have all worked in private or public school systems, and some as school system administrators or leaders
- Classroom teacher with upgraded certification
- Instructional leadership roles
To be considered for this program the applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
- 3.0 GPA on all college transcripts
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university
- Applicants must submit an official college transcript, resume and teacher certificate
- Applicants must apply to the program that matches their initial certification