Become the leader your organization needs by pursuing the Doctorate of Education degree at Brenau University. You’ll learn to integrate teaching, research and service to better serve your students. Brenau’s education faculty, all of whom have taught in or led public or private schools, will prepare you to become the leader that today’s schools need. Your coursework will be completed 100% online, with two weekend residencies over the course of this three-year program, allowing you to further your education while still serving your students as a teacher, educational leader or professor. Brenau’s Doctorate of Education will prepare you to drive the change that is necessary across all areas of education.
Six program options
- Elementary Education
- Higher Education: Healthcare Education Specialist
- Higher Education: Leadership
- Higher Education: Teaching and Learning
- Middle Grades Education
- Special Education
The Brenau Doctor of Education program also offers dissertation support from day one and an ABD completion path for those who have already completed the coursework associated with a Doctorate of Education.
Duration: 8 semesters
Start term: Fall and spring
Class type: Online
- Dyslexia Endorsement (K-12)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- K-5 Math
- K-5 Science
- Increase your marketable skills and earning potential with a Doctorate of Education
- Take your coursework 100% online while continuing to work
- Experience two virtual residencies to meet your fellow cohort members and develop crucial connections with other professionals
- Be guided through the program by Brenau’s faculty who bring a wealth of experience from a variety of educational environments; from public school to higher education.
Brenau’s instructional staff played a very pivotal role in my academic success. Faculty made the learning environment challenging, yet personalized. After completing my studies, I’ve had several career opportunities. Choosing Brenau University was definitely the best choice I could have made for my career.LaDonnis Perry