Master of Education in Early Childhood Education
Brenau University’s Master of Education degree in Early Childhood Education is designed to develop and enhance proficiency and professionalism among practicing teachers and those wishing to become teachers. Graduates will take active roles in planning, implementing, and evaluating effective teaching practices through reflective decisions relating to content, pedagogy and the learner. This 12 course, 34 credit degree program will provide the practicing professional additional depth of knowledge in the field of early childhood education.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Master of Education in Early Childhood Education degree program are:
• Attend class one night a week – courses are scheduled to meetthe same night of the week for the entire program
• Take one course at a time
• Meet weekly with a small learning team
• Brenau’s College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
• Classes start year-round
Contact 770-718-5337 or email@example.com to learn about upcoming class options.
• Minimum two years of full-time work experience proven with a current resume.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• A current clear and renewable Georgia certificate in early childhood education or elementary education.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale for all attempted collegiate work.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.