Master of Business Administration in Finance
A Master of Business Administration in Finance provides graduates with critical thinking and decision-making skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of key leadership and management principles. The program is designed to provide students with skills they need to progress into upper management or into the field of finance. This 15 course, 45 credit hour program leads to a Master of Business Administration degree with a certificate in finance.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Master of Business Administration in Finance are:
• Take one or two courses at a time, online or on ground as your schedule allows
• The Master of Business Administration in Finance is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or email@example.com to learn about upcoming class options.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale for all attempted collegiate work.
• Copy of resume.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.