Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics
The Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics is designed for managers of data analysts. It provides the opportunity for a
hands-on experience with analytics tools used in the marketplace. Students will explore the major areas of the field through courses such as
business statistics, applied regression, decision models, data mining and business analytics strategy. This 15-course, 45-credit-hour program leads to a Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Business Analytics.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics are:
• Courses are offered both online and on ground
• Experience the flexibility of taking courses online, on ground, or both simultaneously
• All classes run for just seven (7) weeks
• Choose a schedule that includes one or more classes per session
• The Master of Business Administration in Marketing is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Brenau University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Contact 770-718-5337 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about upcoming class options.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale for all attempted collegiate work
• Copy of resume
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide
evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores
Brenau University participates in NC-SARA.