Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
The Brenau marketing program provides a foundation for a successful career in marketing and business. Our curriculum focus is on consumer/customer needs and how to turn them into profitable business opportunities. You will learn how to detect needs; how to select profitable target markets; how to design a differentiated product or service; how to successfully position it in the marketplace; and importantly, how to develop a persuasive marketing plan that will attract corporate support or external funding. Students will complete 17 courses / 51 credits in the Bachelor of Business Administration common core and 6 courses / 18 credits in the Marketing concentration.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing are:
• Take one or two courses at a time, online or on ground as your schedule allows
• The Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or email@example.com to learn about upcoming class options.
• Proof of high school graduation or GED completion.
• A cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.