Contact us: 800.252.5119 ext. 6100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Freshman Admissions
Director of International Students and Programs
Phone: 770.534.6126 ( +1.770.538.4701 outside of North America)
After being admitted to Brenau University, all international applicants should contact Jordan Anderson with help completing their next steps.
| In addition to the regular Freshman or Transfer Student admissions requirements, International Students must submit proof of English proficiency. Proficiency in the English language can be proven through submission of a minimum of one of the following:• ACT composite score of 19
- IELTS score of 6
- SAT total of 900 (verbal 450)
- TOEFL score of 527 (paper based test)
- TOEFL score of 197 (computer based test)
- TOEFL score of 71 (internet based test).
- or a grade of “C” or better in EH 101 & EH 102 from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university. In addition, the Brenau English placement test will be administered to all international students admitted on a student visa in order to place students in the appropriate English course. If the student has taken the ACT or SAT test, that score will be used to determine English placement.
|Your Admissions Checklist
Mail documents to:
Office of Admissions
500 Washington St SE
Gainesville GA 30501
United States of America
- If you have completed less than a full academic year of college (45 quarter hours or 30 semester hours) you must request official transcripts from your secondary/high schools.These transcripts must be sent directly from the school(s) in separate sealed envelopes to the Office of Admissions.
Transfer Applicants Attending a College or University Outside of the United States
- If you have completed 30 or more hours of college credit, you must have official transcript evaluations from all colleges and universities attended sent to the Office of Admissions. Credential evaluations of transcripts in languages from countries other than the U.S. must be completed by a professional service and student will bear the cost of this evaluation. Evaluations by an outside agency such as World Education Services or Education Credentials Evaluators are required to assure accuracy in determining U.S. equivalents. The student is responsible for payment of evaluation services. Information regarding these services may be obtained by contacting the admissions office.
Transfer Applicants Attending a United States College or University
- If you are attending a U.S. college or university, you must have transcripts from all previous institutions sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Print out the SEVIS Transfer Verification Form (PDF) and have it sent directly to the Office of Admissions.