Contact us: 800-252-5119 ext. 6100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
After being admitted to Brenau University, all international applicants should contact Jordan Anderson with help completing their next steps.
| In addition to the regular Freshman or Transfer Student admissions requirements, International Students must submit proof of English proficiency. Proficiency in the English language can be proven through submission of a minimum of one of the following:• ACT composite score of 19
• IELTS score of 6
• SAT total of 900 (verbal 450)
• Test of English as a Modern Language (TOEFL) score of 527 (Paper based test)
• Test of English as a Modern Language (TOEFL) score of 197 (Computer based test)
• Test of English as a Modern Language (TOEFL) score of 71 (Internet based test).
• or a grade of “C” or better in EH 101 & EH 102 from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university.In addition, the Brenau English placement test will be administered to all international students admitted on a student visa in order to place students in the appropriate English course. If the student has taken the ACT or SAT test, that score will be used to determine English placement.
|Your Admissions Checklist||top|
✓ Submit your online application at www.brenau.edu/apply.
✓ “Like” Brenau University Admissions on Facebook to connect with your future classmates.
|Next Steps for Admitted International Students|