Get ready to ROAR!
It’s time to begin your transition to a Brenau Golden Tiger! During this fun-filled overnight event, you will register for classes, get valuable college tips, meet your administrative and academic support teams, learn about the excitement and challenges you’ll encounter during your first semester, and begin building friendships with your fellow classmates. You can sign up for one of two different dates for ROAR.
At ROAR, you will…
- Register for your classes
- Get the low-down from current students
- Participate in student workshops and other activities
- Meet Brenau faculty
- Eat in the dining hall and visit Camp Brenau
- Learn about campus resources
Parent Consent Form
We must have a Parent Consent Form on file for you to attend ROAR.
Please have your parent or legal guardian complete this form, and you will be good to go.
Before you arrive!
Math placement testing must be completed before you can register for classes.
Contact your Admissions Counselor if you have questions or set up an appointment directly with the Math & Science Department: email@example.com or 770-534-6280
Feel free to contact the following offices with any concerns.
- Financial Aid Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting Office: email@example.com
- Office of Accessibility: firstname.lastname@example.org