Elevate your nursing practice and future in health care through our eight semester, part-time program. As a student in our MSN Family Nurse Practitioner program, you’ll advance your clinical knowledge, learn how to care for patients across their lifespans and strengthen your leadership and research skills.
This degree includes online coursework, clinical practicum experiences and monthly Saturday classes for hybrid students at our Norcross campus.
Duration: Eight semesters, part-time
Location: North Atlanta
Class Type: Hybrid (on-ground)
* Rate is current for the 2023-24 academic year. Rates are subject to change. See the main Tuition and Fees page for current information on all Tuition and Fees.
- Get your degree and begin working as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Take fast-paced courses in 20 months through the online program
- Learn from nurse practitioners who are actively practicing
- Become equipped to provide preventive and primary care
- Leave prepared to take one of the national licensure exams
Visit the Brenau Catalog to see the Coursework
Upon completion of the MSN Family Nurse Practitioner program, the graduate will be able to:
- Work as a qualified health care provider for families and individuals of all ages
- Utilize scholarly communication
- Apply evidence-based decision making
- Demonstrate knowledge of the global community
How to apply
Step1: Review admissions criteria
- Make sure you meet all the admission requirements listed above.
Step 2: Submit the following to the Office of Admissions
- Fill out our electronic application, which you can find at apply.brenau.edu/apply
- Two professional references
- Resume and personal statement
- Current RN license
- Official transcripts from all previous institutions
- Send all documents to at email@example.com
Not sure if you qualify? Apply anyway.
Everyone is evaluated on all admission criteria. However, we may consider those who don’t meet all the requirements, but display talent and experience suitable for admission. If you’re hesitant about your credentials, we encourage you to give it a shot anyway. You may end up being a perfect fit. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for this program the applicant must meet all of the following requirements:
Admission document requirements
- All official college transcripts
- Resume and professional statement
- Two professional references
Admission GPA requirements
- 3.0 minimum GPA from all college transcripts
- Successful completion of undergraduate courses in physical assessment and research methods
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited institution or foreign equivalent
Additional admission requirements
- Interview upon request
- Non-native English speaker must provide evidence of English proficiency with current iBT scores
- Must be an RN with active, unrestricted license
- If your RN license is not active, you must demonstrate at least one year of full-time work experience within the past five years