Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management (HRM) is designed to develop students’ knowledge, abilities and
competence to recognize, evaluate and manage the human assets in an organization. This degree prepares students for careers in employee
selection, training, evaluation, and career planning among others. Students will complete 17 courses / 51 credits in the Bachelor of Business
Administration common core and 7 courses / 21 credits in the HRM concentration.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership are:
• Take one or two courses at a time, online or on ground as your schedule allows
• The Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about upcoming class options.
• Proof of high school graduation or GED completion.
• A cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.