Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
A Brenau University undergraduate degree in Organizational Leadership is designed to provide motivational, communication, and management skills to graduates in order to help them engage people in a collaborative work environment. Leaders with this degree help steer the organization toward a path of success by helping employees fulfill their potentials through strong and thoughtful guidance. Designed to institute a sense of leadership and inspiration among employees at any organization, this 17 course, 51 credit hour degree completion program has been carefully designed to move students closer to becoming a better leader of organizational teams, managerial departments, and employees.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership are:
• Take one or two courses at a time, online or on ground as your schedule allows
• Brenau University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about upcoming class options.
• Proof of high school graduation or GED completion.
• A cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.
Brenau University participates in NC-SARA.