Merit-based scholarships and grants
Specific awards are available depending on your program of study or other qualifying factor.
Academic Scholarships and Grants at Brenau
- Available to Women’s College and Gainesville daytime undergraduate students
- Types and amounts are determined by High School or College GPA
- Scholarships range from $6,000-$16,000
Fine Arts and Performing Arts Scholarships
- Competitive talent scholarships
- Available to dance, theatre, music, interior design, and art & design students
- Auditions or portfolio reviews are required
- Award amounts vary and may be added to merit-based scholarships
- Available for Women’s College athletes
- Award amounts are determined by the Brenau Athletics Department in conjunction with the Financial Aid Office
State Financial Aid
- HOPE Scholarship and Zell Miller Scholarship for academically eligible students. See the requirements at gafutures.org
- Georgia Tuition Equalization Grant, designed to provide tuition assistance to legal Georgia residents pursuing an undergraduate degree at a private Georgia institution
View list of Brenau scholarships
Need-based financial aid
Brenau sets aside a considerable portion of its financial aid budget for institutional grants for students who demonstrate financial need that exceeds the amount covered by federal and state awards. Students do not apply for these grants, they are determined and awarded by the Financial Aid Office.
Federal Student Aid
The Federal Pell Grant, Federal Direct Loan, Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, and Federal Work-Study programs are funded by the federal government. Eligibility is determined by a review of your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To submit a FAFSA application, visit studentaid.gov.
View list of federal and state financial aid
Take a look at our Financial Aid FAQs or contact us today at 770-534-6152 or