Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Brenau University’s Master of Science degree in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) is designed for individuals from a variety of academic and professional backgrounds who desire to positively influence the human dynamics within organizations. It is designed for students who want to focus on building leadership skills across all types of organizations, rather than just in one specific discipline. MSOL is a 12 course, 36 hour degree program. Coursework provides students with the opportunity to learn about and apply contemporary theory in organization change and development, critical and creative thinking, organizational learning, leadership, conflict resolution, and strategic planning.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program are:
• Take one or two courses at a time, online or on ground as your schedule allows
• Brenau University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about upcoming class options.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
• A cumulative 2.5 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale for all attempted collegiate work.
• A copy of current resume.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.