Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting
The Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting is designed to prepare students for employment in accounting. The Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting provides students with the knowledge, technical skills and interpersonal skills needed to progress in their profession. Students will complete 17 courses / 51 credits in the Bachelor of Business Administration common core and 7 courses / 21 credits in the Accounting concentration.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting are:
• Take one or two courses at a time, online or on ground as your schedule allows
• The Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or email@example.com to learn about upcoming class options.
• Proof of high school graduation or GED completion.
• A cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.