How to Apply

Apply your way.

Brenau’s rolling admissions policy means you can apply anytime. When you’re ready, you have your choice of ways to apply:

Use our secure online application:

Freshman Application

Transfer Undergraduate Application

Graduate Application

Additional Instructions for Master of Science Occupational Therapy Applicants (not required for Doctor of Occupational Therapy applicants)

Additional Instructions for Doctor of Physical Therapy Applicants

        The Common Application (For Freshman and Transfer)

Add Brenau University to your Common Application!  If you have completed the Common Application, it is very easy to add Brenau University to the list of schools to which you are applying.  Click here

Once we receive your application we will contact you with details about the credentials that are needed to complete your file. It is suggested that you request transcripts, test scores and other necessary credentials as soon as possible. For a general description of what is needed to complete an application please review the links below:

Freshman Applicants

Transfer Applicants

Graduate School Applicants

Occupational Therapy Applicants

International Applicants

Typically, once we receive your credentials, and your file is complete, you will receive an admissions decision within 7-10 business days. To check the status of your application online you may access the Brenau Admissions Gateway using the username and password your were provided when you applied (please contact if you have forgotten your login information). So apply today, and send your credentials as well!   Contact us: Admissions 770-534-6100 or 800-252-5119, ext. 6100

General inquiries:, (770) 534-6299 or (800) 252-5119 | Admissions:, (770) 534-6100 or (800) 252-5119 ext. 6100