Brenau’s Got Talent
We have an exciting opportunity open to all our students. Student services is hosting the first annual “Brenau’s Got Talent”. There will be two rounds of auditions leading up to the final competition at Winter Weekend. The winners will receive CASH prizes of $750 for 1st place, $500 for 2nd place, and $250 for 3rd place.
The competition will proceed as follows:
November 20, 2014
5:00-8:00 PM in the SUB
You will have a 3 minute time slot to perform your talent before a panel of judges. The judges will select who will continue on in the competition.
Contact Lauren Bell at email@example.com to sign up for a time slot.
January 8, 2015 in Pearce Auditorium
This round is by invitation only. The judges will select the final candidates.
January 31, 2015 in Pearce Auditorium
Final show as part of Winter Weekend program. Finalists will perform and winners will be announced!
Please keep in mind the following regulations:
- All talents are welcome!
- You must perform as an individual. Group performances will not be allowed.
- Candidates will be judged on preparedness, stage presence, and quality of performance.
- Candidates must provide their own equipment. The only materials provided will be a sound system, a piano, and stage space.
- There will be a new panel of judges at every round to ensure fairness.
- Students who are participating in The Brenau Ideal Scholarship Competition will not need to enter this competition separately. The top performer(s) from the talent portion of the Brenau Ideal will be invited to the final round.
- You must be present at all rounds in order to win.