Master of Business Administration in Insurance Management
The Master of Business Administration in Insurance is designed for professionals holding the designation of Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU). The American Institute for CPCU is the industry leader in providing technical risk management and insurance knowledge through classes and certifications. This 10-course, 33-credit-hour program leads to a Master of Business Administration degree and a certificate in Insurance.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Master of Business Administration in Insurance are:
• Courses are offered both online and on ground
• Experience the flexibility of taking courses online, on ground, or both simultaneously
• All classes run for just seven (7) weeks
• Choose a schedule that includes one or more classes per session
• The Master of Business Administration in Marketing is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Brenau University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Contact 770-718-5337 or email@example.com to learn about upcoming class options.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale for all attempted collegiate work
• Copy of resume
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores
• Students must show proof of a CPCU certification for this concentration