Nursing (R.N. to B.S.N.)
Brenau’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN) program is designed for the professional growth of Registered Nurses (RNs) educated with an associate’s degree or a diploma in nursing. The RN-BSN curriculum emphasizes such things as professional ethics, nursing research, community health, cultural diversity, health policy, comprehensive health assessment, leadership/management, and health promotion. This 10 course, 34 credit hour degree completion program has been carefully designed to broaden the professional perspectives of licensed RNs.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies RN-BSN degree program are:
• Attend class one night a week for the RN-BSN core – courses are scheduled to meet the same night of the week for the entire program
• Meet weekly with a small learning team
• Take one course at a time
• Brenau’s nursing programs are accredited by the Collegiate Commission for Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Classes start year-round
Contact 770-718-5337 or email@example.com to learn about upcoming class options.
• Valid RN license as a registered nurse.
• Official transcripts from all institutions attended including: documenting ASN, ADN or diploma from a nationally accredited program.
• Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or greater from all colleges or universities attended.
• Applicants must maintain an average GPA of 2.5 for the following indicator courses or transfer equivalents:
– BY 206/206L – Microbiology
– BY 209/209L – Anatomy and Physiology I
– BY 210/210L – Anatomy and Physiology II