Admission Test Information
We are happy you have chosen Brenau University to take the Admission Test.
Click here to download the Admission Test Application (PDF)
THE NUMBER OF SESSIONS AND THE NUMBER OF SEATS PER SESSION ARE VERY LIMITED. WE ENCOURAGE CANDIDATES TO SCHEDULE A DATE EARLY BEFORE ALL THE SESSIONS ARE FILLED.
Our testing policies follow:
1. You must be a current Brenau University Nursing applicant.
2. The Admission Test Application Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. You may reschedule your test date one time only before the deadline date and for scheduled dates only. This does not apply to added dates when all other dates are full.
4. “No shows” will forfeit the Test Application Fee and may not use the fee toward another date.
5. Those arriving late will not be admitted to the test and will forfeit the Test Application Fee. The test is given at the School of Nursing, 1001 Chestnut St., Gainesville, GA 30501. Getting lost will not excuse you for being late or not showing.
6. Upon receipt of application, an email confirmation will be sent to you at a legible email address on the application.
7. The applicant should arrive at 4:00 PM to allow time for identity confirmation and instructions. Be sure to bring a picture ID and pen or pencil.
8. The test will begin on time and each student is allowed up to 4 hours to complete the test.
9. Scores will be available immediately following test completion. For further assistance, call 770-534-6206.
|Tuesday||January 17||5:00 pm||Brenau East Computer Lab||January 10|
|Tuesday||February 7||5:00 pm||Brenau East Computer Lab||January 31|
|Tuesday||March 14||5:00 pm||Brenau East Computer Lab||March 7|
|Tuesday||April 4||5:00 pm||Brenau East Campus Lab||March 28|
|Tuesday||May 23||5:00 pm||Brenau East Campus Lab||May 16|
|Tuesday||5:00 pm||Brenau East Campus Lab|
|Tuesday|| November 15
|5:00 pm||Brenau East Campus Lab|