Teacher Education Advisory Committee
The Teacher Education Advisory Committee’s purpose is to provide a vehicle through which members can work together to enhance the teacher preparation programs in the College of Education at Brenau University. Committee members offer suggestions, and provide insight about the increasingly high expectations for future educators, and they provide ideas about how we can collaborate to best prepare educators to become effective teachers.
Members of the Teacher Education Advisory Committee meet twice a year, once during the fall semester and once during the spring semester.
The Teacher Education Advisory Committee’s membership is composed of faculty of teacher education programs at Brenau University which specifically prepare students for instructional licenses, university students, and administrators and teachers from community school systems.
- TEAC Minutes- March 13, 2013
- TEAC Meeting- November 14, 2013
- TEAC Meeting- March 13, 2014 – Tiered Certification handout – edTPA PowerPoint
- TEAC Meeting- November 11, 2014
- TEAC Meeting minutes – March 26, 2015
- TEAC Meeting Minutes-October 22, 2015
- TEAC Meeting -November 2, 2016
Photos from TEAC Meeting – March 13, 2014 – EDTPA Overview
If you are interested in learning more about the Teacher Education Advisory Committee, you may contact Janet Grier, Committee Chair, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.