Next Steps for Undergraduate School Students
Students enrolling in evening, weekend, online or graduate classes.
Things to do right away
1. RSVP for the Registration Day you plan to attend: First time freshmen in the Women’s College must attend either Early Registration, August Registration or January Registration. You will receive information regarding the registration events closer to the time. Transfer students (those bringing 15 or more hours to Brenau) will meet directly with their academic adviser for advisement and registration. Contact your admissions specialist for more information.
2. Complete and submit the Enrollment Intention Form that you received in your acceptance packet as soon as possible. If your program of study requires a tuition deposit, please send it with your Enrollment Intention Form or pay via phone by calling 770-534-6100. *If you have lost or misplaced your Enrollment Intention Form, please contact your Admissions Specialist to obtain a new copy.*
3. Apply for Financial Aid: If you have any questions about the financial aid process or have submitted a FASFA and would like to check the status, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 770.534.6152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Review the IT Information and log on to your student email account. Please begin checking your student email account regularly. Email is the official method of communication with students at Brenau University.
Things to do before arriving on campus
1. Request that final transcripts (high school/college if applicable) be submitted the Office of Admissions: If we do not receive your transcript(s) by registration for your second semester you will not be allowed to register for classes at Brenau.
2. Complete your English Placement Test and Math Placement Test so that your advisor will know what English and Math courses you should take.
3. Visit the Accounting Office webpage to begin planning your Tuition Payment and Payment Arrangements. Tuition is due before the start of the semester you plan to attend classes. To discuss payment or payment plan options, please contact the Accounting Office at 770.534.6150 or 800.252.5119 ext. 6150.
4. Complete the Emergency Contact Form so that Brenau officials will know who to contact if you are involved in an emergency situation.
7. If you would like to give designated individuals permission to speak with Brenau University officials regarding personally identifiable information, please complete the FERPA Release of Information Form. (optional)
8. Complete the Health Forms. These forms must be completed and submitted in order for you to utilize the Center for Health and Well Being.
9. Visit the Registrar’s Calendars and Schedules page to begin planning your schedule.
10. Explore the Barnes & Noble/Brenau University Bookstore: The bookstore has information on how to purchase or rent textbooks, store hours, how to purchase spirit wear and much more.