Things to do right away
1. RSVP for the Registration Day you plan to attend: First time freshmen in the Women’s College must attend either Early Registration, August Registration or January Registration. Transfers may attend any of the registration events. You will receive more details regarding registration about 8 weeks ahead of time.
3. Apply for Financial Aid: Submit the FAFSA and HOPE/TEG application (GSFAPPS for GA residents only). If you have any questions about the financial aid process or have submitted a FASFA and would like to check the status, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 770.534.6152 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Submit your Housing Application .
5. Review the IT Information and log on to your student email account. Please begin checking your student email account regularly. Email is the official method of communication with students at Brenau University.
Things to do before arriving on campus
1. Request that final transcripts (high school/college if applicable) be submitted the Office of Admissions: If we do not receive your transcript(s) by registration for your second semester you will not be allowed to register for classes at Brenau.
2. Complete your English Placement Test and Math Placement Test so that your advisor will know what English and Math courses you should take.
3. Visit the Accounting Office webpage to begin planning your Tuition Payment and Payment Arrangements. Tuition is due before the start of the semester you plan to attend classes. To discuss payment or payment plan options, please contact the Accounting Office at 770.534.6150 or 800.252.5119 ext. 6150.
5. Complete and submit the Parent Information Form.
6. Complete the Emergency Contact Form so that Brenau officials will know who to contact if you are involved in an emergency situation.
7. Request your Brenau ID Card.
8. Sign-up for the E2 Campus Alert System.
9. If you would like to give designated individuals permission to speak with Brenau University officials regarding personally identifiable information, please complete the FERPA Release of Information Form. (optional)
10. Visit the Registrar’s Calendars and Schedules page to begin planning your schedule.
11. Explore the Barnes & Noble/Brenau University Bookstore: The bookstore has information on how to purchase or rent textbooks, store hours, how to purchase spirit wear and much more.
12. Review the Criteria for Maintaining Scholarships and Grants.
13. Get excited about joining the Brenau family!