Next Steps for Adult & Graduate Studies Students
Students enrolling in Adult & Graduate Studies courses should complete the following steps.
Things to do right away
- Complete and submit the Enrollment Intention Form as soon as possible.
- Complete your financial options guide and submit it. If applicable Apply for Financial Aid : If you have any questions about the financial aid process or have submitted a FASFA and would like to check the status, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 770.534.6152 or email@example.com.
- Stay in touch with your enrollment representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.718.5337.
Things to do before arriving on campus
- Explore the Barnes & Noble/Brenau University Bookstore: The bookstore has information on how to purchase or rent textbooks, store hours, how to purchase spirit wear and much more.
- Request that final transcript(s) (high school/college) be submitted the Office of Admissions. If we do not receive your transcript(s) by registration for your second semester you will not be allowed to register for classes at Brenau. Click here to submit a transcript request form and we will request transcripts for you.
- Review the IT Information and log on to your student email account. Please begin checking your student email account regularly. Email is the official method of communication with students at Brenau University.
- Complete the Emergency Contact Form so that Brenau officials will know who to contact if you are involved in an emergency situation.
- Request your Brenau ID Card.
- Sign-up for the E2 Campus Alert System.
- If you would like to give designated individuals permission to speak with Brenau University officials regarding personally identifiable information, please complete the FERPA Release of Information Form. (optional)
- Complete the Health Forms if you wish to use the services of the Center for Health and Well Being. (optional)