Next Steps for Adult and Graduate Studies Students
Students enrolling in Adult and Graduate Studies courses should complete the following steps:
1. Complete and submit the Enrollment Intention Form as soon as possible.
2. Complete your financial options guide and submit it. If applicable Apply for Financial Aid : If you have any questions about the financial aid process or have submitted a FASFA and would like to check the status, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 770-534-6152 or email@example.com.
3. Stay in touch with your enrollment coach
|Randy DeBoise||904-900-5741 ext firstname.lastname@example.org||Jacksonville|
|Alex O’Bannon||678-638-0258||alex.o’email@example.com||North Atlanta|
|Chericka Ashley||678-827-7300 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org||South Atlanta|
|Telease Clark||678-827-7300 ext. email@example.com||South Atlanta|
Things to do before arriving on campus
1. Explore the Barnes & Noble/Brenau University Bookstore: The bookstore has information on how to purchase or rent textbooks, store hours, how to purchase spirit wear and much more.
2. Request that final transcripts(high school/college if applicable) be submitted the Office of Admissions: If we do not receive your transcript(s) by registration for your second semester you will not be allowed to register for classes at Brenau.
3. Review the IT Information and log on to your student email account. Please begin checking your student email account regularly. Email is the official method of communication with students at Brenau University.
4. Complete the Emergency Contact Form so that Brenau officials will know who to contact if you are involved in an emergency situation.
5. Request your Brenau ID Card.
6. Sign-up for the E2 Campus Alert System.
7. If you would like to give designated individuals permission to speak with Brenau University officials regarding personally identifiable information, please complete the FERPA Release of Information Form. (optional)
8. Complete the Health Forms. These forms must be completed and submitted in order for you to utilize the Center for Health and Well Being.