|Designed with you in mind.|
Contact us: Ph. 800-252-5119 ext. 6100 | email@example.com
|Transfer applicants who present a minimum GPA of 2.0 will ordinarily be granted admission. Students who have successfully completed over 30 semester hours of college level work at a regionally accredited post-secondary institution may be exempt from the need to submit high school transcripts or standardized test scores. Evidence of satisfaction of these requirements shall only be in the form of an official, sealed transcript from authorized school personnel or an official, sealed G.E.D. certificate. Some programs have more stringent cumulative GPA requirements. Applicants should consult the appropriate section of this Catalog for further admissions information. Students may be admitted to advanced standing on the basis of work completed at other regionally accredited colleges. Satisfactory enrollment and completion of course work at other institutions is evidence of a student’s ability to do university-level work. Brenau encourages applications from these prospective students in the belief that its academic programs and personnel can assist them in completing their baccalaureate programs. These students add desirable diversity and heterogeneity to the student body. Applicants for advanced standing shall submit an official, sealed transcript and some applicants will be asked to submit a statement of good academic standing from each institution previously attended. Transfer students generally must be in good standing as of the date of application. In some cases, letters of recommendation may be submitted or requested, in addition to the other documents.Please visit the Brenau University Catalog for more information about the Transfer Credit Policy .|
|Your Admissions Checklist||top|
✓ Submit your online application at www.brenau.edu/apply
✓ Request that all transcripts from previous institutions (and your high school transcript if required) be sent directly to the Office of Admissions
✓ Request that Standardized Test Scores (ACT or SAT) be sent directly to the Office of Admissions
✓ Connect with Brenau Admissions on LinkedIn.
|What to do once you’re accepted||top|
| Things to do right away 1. Contact your advisor to schedule your first advising appointment.2. Complete the Enrollment Intention Form (PDF) and submit with your non-refundable tuition deposit as soon as possible.3. Review the IT Information (PDF) and log on to your student email account. Please begin checking your student email account regularly. Email is the official method of communication with students at Brenau University.
4. Follow-up with the Financial Aid Office to see what else is needed to complete your financial aid file.
Things to do before classes begin:
1. Request that your final transcript be submitted the Office of Admissions: If we do not receive your transcript(s) by registration for your second semester you will not be allowed to register for classes at Brenau.
2. If you are not transferring in English and Math from a previous institution, complete you English Placement Test and Math Placement Test so that your advisor will know what English and Math courses you should take.
3. Visit the Accounting Office webpage to begin planning your Tuition Payment and Payment Arrangements. Tuition is due before the start of the semester you plan to attend classes. To discuss payment or payment plan options, please contact the Accounting Office at 770-534-6150 or 800-252-5119 ext. 6150.
4. Complete the Emergency Contact Form so that Brenau officials will know who to contact if you are involved in an emergency situation.
5. Request your Brenau ID Card .
6. Sign-up for the E2 Campus Alert System .
7. If you are 18 or older, and would like to give designated individuals permission to speak with Brenau University officials regarding personally identifiable information, please complete the FERPA Release of Information Form (PDF) (optional) .
8. Visit the Registrar’s Calendars and Schedules page to begin planning your schedule.
9. Explore the Barnes & Noble/Brenau University Bookstore : The bookstore has information on how to purchase or rent textbooks, store hours, how to purchase spirit wear and much more.
10. Get excited about joining the Brenau family!