Master of Business Administration – Project Management
A Master of Business Administration in Project Management provides graduates with critical thinking and decision-making skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of key leadership and management principles. The program prepares students to assume project management responsibility in a wide range of industries and organizations. This 15 course, 45 credit hour program leads to a Master of Business Administration degree with a certificate in project management.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Master of Business Administration in Project Management are:
• Take one or two courses at a time, online or on ground as your schedule allows
• The Master of Business Administration in Project Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or email@example.com to learn about upcoming class options.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale for all attempted collegiate work.
• Copy of resume.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.