Master of Business Administration – Marketing
A Master of Business Administration in Marketing provides graduates with the skills they need to progress in their marketing career or move into the field of marketing. Students will explore the major areas of the field including new product development, sales management, advertising promotions, services marketing, and international marketing. This 15 course, 45 credit hour program leads to a Master of Business Administration degree with a certificate in marketing.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Master of Business Administration in Marketing are:
• Take one or two courses at a time, online or on ground as your schedule allows
• The Master of Business Administration in Marketing is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about upcoming class options.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale for all attempted collegiate work.
• Copy of resume.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.