Master of Business Administration – Managerial Accounting
A Master of Business Administration in Managerial Accounting is an opportunity to join a profession that plays a vital role in the world of business. Accounting provides information to a variety of decision-makers and continues to be one of the leading majors in business. This 15 course, 45 credit hour program leads to a Master of Business Administration degree with a certificate in managerial accounting. Employment opportunities for those earning this degree may include Chief Financial Officer (CFO), controller, accounting manager and small business accounting. Credentials related to this concentration are Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Master of Business Administration in Managerial Accounting are:
• Take one or two courses at a time, online or on ground as your schedule allows
• The Master of Business Administration in Managerial Accounting is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or email@example.com to learn about upcoming class options.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale for all attempted collegiate work.
• Copy of resume.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.