Educational Specialist – Early Childhood Education
Brenau University’s Educational Specialist in Early Childhood Education (Ed.S.-ECE) is designed for those who hold a master’s degree in education and wants to get an advanced education degree. Graduates are equipped with a wide choice of employment in the field of education, ranging from curriculum design to traditional teaching, as well as supervisory and leadership positions. This 12 course, 31 credit hour degree program will provide the practicing professional additional depth of knowledge in the field of early childhood education.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Educational Specialist in Early Childhood Education degree program are:
• Enjoy the flexibility of being able to engage in coursework online whenever and wherever it is convenient
• Take two courses per 7-week term
• New cohorts start in May
• Brenau’s College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
• Classes start year-round
Contact 770-718-5337 or email@example.com to learn about upcoming class options.
• Minimum two years of full-time teaching experience and currently employed in a school as evidenced by a current resume.
• A current clear and renewable certificate in early childhood education or elementary education.
• A master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
• A cumulative 3.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.