Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management
This degree program is designed to develop students’ knowledge, abilities and competence to recognize, evaluate and manage the human assets in an organization. This degree prepares students for careers in employee selection, training, evaluation and career planning, among others.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership are:
• Experience the flexibility of taking courses online, on ground, or both simultaneously
• Most classes run for just seven (7) weeks
• Choose a schedule that includes one or more classes per session
• Most classes are from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., just one night a week
• Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Contact 770-718-5337 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about upcoming class options.
• Proof of high school graduation or GED completion.
• A cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.