Bachelor of Business Administration – Business
This degree program is designed to provide students with a broad background in the functional areas of business and prepare them for positions in business analysis, management, sales, and other corporate and small business functions.
Features of the accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies Bachelor of Business Administration in Business are:
• Experience the flexibility of taking courses online, on ground, or both simultaneously
• Most classes run for just seven (7) weeks
• Choose a schedule that includes one or more classes per session
• Most classes are from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., just one night a week
• Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or email@example.com to learn about upcoming class options.
• Proof of high school graduation or GED completion.
• A cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.