Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
This degree program is designed to provide motivational, communication and management skills to graduates in order to help them engage people in a collaborative work environment.
• Experience the flexibility of taking courses online, on ground, or both simultaneously
• Most classes run for just seven (7) weeks
• Choose a schedule that includes one or more classes per session
• Most classes are from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., just one night a week
• Classes start 6 times a year
Contact 770-718-5337 or email@example.com to learn about upcoming class options.
• Proof of high school graduation or GED completion.
• A cumulative 2.0 grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale of all attempted collegiate work.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended.
• Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency in English by providing current iBT (formerly TOEFL) scores.