Adult & Graduate Studies
It’s been said that seeing is believing. That’s why we are personally inviting you to experience Brenau for yourself. Take a few minutes to browse our website, review admission requirements, coursework and details of the program of your choice. Schedule an appointment with an enrollment representative and we will help you make the transition back to academic life easier by answering all of your questions, providing academic and financial advising and reserving your spot in the program.
The accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies (AGS) Programs at Brenau University won’t just enrich your life – they will fit your busy lifestyle, too. As an AGS student, you will gain a profound understanding of cutting edge concepts with practical applications – and you will do it without having to sacrifice your work or family obligations.
With one course at a time, one night a week or online Brenau University’s AGS programs are designed with you in mind. Our accelerated class schedules fit the needs of most working adults. As an AGS student, you will find opportunities exist for you to receive academic credit for your work experience, as well as for military training you may have received, and we even accept most transfer credits.
Coursework and Faculty
Brenau University courses focus on sharpening writing, speaking and critical thinking skills. You will find your courses led by dedicated instructors who blend academic theory with real-world experience, giving you the most up to-date insights available in their field. As an AGS student, you will enjoy courses in which academic concepts are combined with a practical, hands-on approach, which will allow you to benefit from the extensive professional experiences of your peers and your instructors.
A complete list of AGS programs is available on the right of the page.
Reasons to Believe
Whether you are an undergraduate, graduate, returning or first-time student, we believe you will find that we offer the complete package here at Brenau.
- All students at Brenau University enjoy small class-sizes and personalized attention
- Experience the flexibility of taking courses online, on ground, or both simultaneously
- Choose a schedule that includes 1 or more classes per session
- Most classes run for just 7 weeks
- Most classes are from 6:00-10:00 just one night a week
- Competitive tuition costs; all students are considered full-time and are eligible to apply for federal and state financial aid
- Each student has a personal Financial Aid Counselor to assist throughout the entire program
- Full-time Faculty and Field Practitioners facilitate all courses; Curriculum is driven by learning objectives and student outcomes
- Graduate sooner than you thought possible!
• Most programs offered 100% online (*MS in Clinical Counseling Psychology offered on ground only)
• Classes start year-round