Fall Registration Schedule
Note: Except for deadline dates, the fall registration dates are identical to the summer registration dates.
Registration deadline for returning students is Aug. 8th.
- Transient/Special Status registration begins April 8.
- New Women’s College student registration events: June 13 & July 11 (Check with admissions for information about these events.)
- Late registration begins Aug. 9 (with a $75 late fee for returning students)
Listed below are the final dates to register for various sessions:
- Last day to add a session 1 or online full-term class: Aug. 28.
- Last day to add a weekend class: Aug 31.
- Last day to add a session 2 class: Oct. 28.
In order to accommodate web-based registration, registration begins for different groups of students on different days. Paper registration for those students begins the same day as web-based registration. We recommend that you attempt to web register during non-peak hours (after 6 p.m. and before 8 a.m.). Web registration will be available on your day beginning at 12:00 a.m. until the registration deadline for that class. Look at the table below to determine what day you will be able to begin registration If your 1st registration is submitted after the registration deadline, your student account is billed a late registration fee of $75. There is no late fee for adding or dropping classes after the deadline if you have already registered.
|Campus:||Program & beginning date of registration
(registration deadline – Aug. 8):
|On Line College||