How to Apply
QUESTIONS? Contact us: Ph. 678-707-5001 | firstname.lastname@example.org – OT Admissions Counselor
Master of Science Occupational Therapy Application Instructions
(Note: these instructions not required for Doctor of Occupational Therapy applicants)
Thank you for your interest in Brenau University. To apply for admission, please complete the following steps:
- First, complete the free, online Brenau Graduate Application.
- Next, complete the Occupational Therapy Centralized Application System (OTCAS) application located on the OTCAS website: www.otcas.org. Complete the OTCAS application in its entirety. For more information about OTCAS visit the AOTA website: www.aota.org.
- Brenau requires that applicants submit three professional references, one of which must be from a licensed occupational therapist. References must be submitted to OTCAS using the OTCAS e-form or the OTCAS paper reference form.
- Applicants must complete a substantial number of hours shadowing a licensed Occupational Therapist (no minimum number of shadowing hours required). Shadowing hours are to be logged within the OTCAS application.
- Applicants should request two copies of their Official Transcripts from all previous institutions. Have one set of transcripts sent to OTCAS at the address provided in the OTCAS application. Have the second set of transcripts sent directly to the Brenau Office of Admissions, 500 Washington St., SE, Gainesville, GA 30501.
N. Atlanta/Norcross Hybrid Weekday 2015
Oct. 15, 2014
Gainesville Day 2015
Dec. 1, 2014
N. Atlanta/Norcross Hybrid Weekend 2015
Jun. 1, 2014