Admission Test Information
We are happy you have chosen Brenau University to take the Admission Test.
Click here to download the Admission Test Application (PDF)
THE NUMBER OF SESSIONS AND THE NUMBER OF SEATS PER SESSION ARE VERY LIMITED. WE ENCOURAGE CANDIDATES TO SCHEDULE A DATE EARLY BEFORE ALL THE SESSIONS ARE FILLED.
Our testing policies follow:
1. You must be a current Brenau University Nursing applicant.
2. The Admission Test Application Fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. You may reschedule your test date one time only before the deadline date and for scheduled dates only. This does not apply to added dates when all other dates are full.
4. “No shows” will forfeit the Test Application Fee and may not use the fee toward another date.
5. Those arriving late will not be admitted to the test and will forfeit the Test Application Fee. The test is given at the School of Nursing, 1001 Chestnut St., Gainesville, GA 30501. Getting lost will not excuse you for being late or not showing.
6. Upon receipt of application, an email confirmation will be sent to you at a legible email address on the application.
7. Those persons taking the test can expect to be at Brenau for a total of 5-5 1/2 hours. The applicant should arrive 45-60 minutes early to allow time for identity confirmation and instructions. Be sure to bring a picture ID and pen or pencil.
8. The test itself will last about 3-4 hours and will begin on time.
9. Scores will be available immediately following test completion. For further assistance, call 770-534-6260.
|Tuesday||May 19||5:00 pm||Brenau East Computer Lab||May 12|
|Tuesday||June 9||5:00 pm||Brenau East Computer Lab||June 2|
|Tuesday||July 28||5:00 pm||Brenau East Computer Lab||July 21|
|Tuesday||August 11||5:00 pm||Brenau East Campus Lab||August 4|
|5:00 pm||Brenau East Campus Lab|