The College of Fine Arts and Humanities offers many exciting opportunities for students to study abroad and explore new cultures. Consider traveling abroad with us and experiencing the “global classroom”!
July – August 2015
Travel abroad to The University of Cambridge in Cambridge, England with Brenau faculty and students. Click HERE to view a flyer for this upcoming trip and to get more information. Contact Dr. Debra Dobkins at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this experience.
Upcoming dates TBA.
Click HERE to learn about Brenau in Guatamala!
Free Money to Study in France? Oh La La!
“The Denyse Marchesseau Endowed Scholarship for French and International Studies”
This prestigious and exclusive scholarship was established to provide support to Brenau Women’s College students who wish to study in France (or an approved French-speaking country). The scholarship is named for French teacher Denyse Marchesseau (1922-2000), who was a tremendous friend of Brenau and cared deeply for her students. Learn more about Mme. Marchesseau HERE.
Students interested in applying for the scholarship must meet the following qualifications:
- Full time, second year or higher
- Intermediate skill level or higher in French
- B average in college French
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Demonstrate financial need
- Demonstrate good character and citizenship
- Be willing to serve as an ambassador for Brenau University and the United States in an international setting
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation and interest in international affairs through travel experience service activities, and course concentrations in French, International Studies, International Business or Journalism
Click HERE to see a sample application for the “Denyse Marchesseau Endowed Scholarship for French and International Studies”. For more information on qualifications and application procedures, contact Dr. Shelton Bellew at email@example.com or (770)538-4453.
Scholarship Opportunity for Study in Italy
For all persons whose ancestry is from the Trentino region of northern Italy and are between the ages of 18 and 36 years of age, the province’s government offers an exchange program which offers an excellent opportunity to spend a period of time in your homeland. For more information, go to the English language website HERE.
Want to create your own study abroad experience?
Visit The Office of International Students and Programs for more information on University wide study abroad and to learn how to make your dreams of going abroad a reality.