Thank you for your interest in Brenau University!
Our 12 month, full-time MBA program is designed to help prepare you to work and ultimately manage
in a wide variety of organizations. This program is specifically designed for students with 0 to 5 years
of work or professional experience who seek to accelerate their careers through intensive studies.
Some of the benefits of Brenau University include:
Classes are conducted during the day, as a full-time cohort.
- • You will be in class with other full-time, cohort students.
- • Small class size.
- • Classes are taught by experienced, skilled faculty.
- • Our one year, accelerated program for full-time students allows you to enter the workforce in half the
time of other MBA programs.
This 36-hour, full-time program is offered in the daytime format on-ground at the Main Campus in Gainesville, GA. As a 12-month program, cohorts begin with classes in fall semester with completion the following summer. The program consists of 6 hours of foundation courses, which must be successfully completed before progressing to 30 hours of MBA course.
- • For international applicants, a TOEFL score of 550/81/213 of IELTS of 6.5 or higher and an
undergraduate degree from an accredited institution or international equivalent.
- • For other applicants, a 3.0 GPA and an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- • For students who do not meet the above requirements, the department may review the student’s records for additional consideration for admissions.
You may begin the application process by applying online at www.brenau.edu/apply and submitting an online application, selecting Full-time MBA as your major.
For All Students
You will also need to provide:
- • Official transcripts from every school attended,
- • A current, professional resume.
For International Students
- • You will need to complete the International Student Application. You may access this form at www.brenau.edu, and then click on Admissions, Apply Now, then click on the link that states International Applicants and follow the detailed instructions,
- • Official transcripts from every school attended,
- • An official course-by-course foreign transcript evaluation from either World Evaluation Services (www.wes.org) or Josef Silny & Associates (www.jsilny.com).
Should you have any other questions after reviewing our website, please contact our MBA Admissions Counselor, Ms. Jamie Cushway at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-534-6188. Again, thank you for your interest in Brenau University!
The following classes would meet for 2 hours, 2 days a week in a 7 week session. There are 2 sessions per semester. The suggested sequence below is subject to revision.
BA 500 MBA Foundations
BA 507 Introduction to Business Communications
BA 642 Cross-cultural Business Challenges
AC 721 Budgeting for Managers
BA 723 Financial Management
MG 729 Management and Organizational Behavior
BA 787 global Economics
MK 715 Marketing Management
PM 620 Introduction to Project Management
BA 670 Integrated Business Operations
MG 730 Managerial Leadership
BA 799 Strategic Management & Policy
NOTE: Students may elect to add an area of concentration AFTER completing their full-time MBA degree program. These courses will be offered online and will be charged at the tuition rate applicable at the time the courses are taken. International students who wish to pursue this option should contact our Director of International Students and Programs, Ms. Luxi Zhang at email@example.com or 770-534-6126 to ensure they are in compliance with US Visa requirements. If interested, see your academic advisor in the CBMC during the first semester of your MBA program.
General Application Instructions
To apply for admission, please complete the following steps:
- • Access the online application on the following webpage, www.brenau.edu/apply.
- • Complete the online application or download the form and mail or fax to the Admissions Office: Brenau University Office of Admissions, 500 Washington Street SE, Gainesville, GA 30501/ Fax: 770-538-4701.
- • Your non-refundable $35.00 application fee may be paid online at the time of application.
- • Request Official Transcripts from all previous institutions and have them sent directly to the Admissions Office.
- • Forward your resume to the Admissions Office via mail or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After we receive your application, your admissions specialist will contact you and guide you through the next steps int he process. If you have any questions, please call you admissions specialist at your local campus office.
Financial Aid Procedures
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on the Web at www.fafsa.gov. If you are completing FAFSA on the Web for the first time, we recommend that you (and a parent if you are a dependent student)apply for a PIN at www.pin.ed.gov prior to completing the FAFSA. With a PIN, you are able to electronically sign your application, make corrections after submitting the application, review your processed application data, and add other institutions to receive your application results. Brenau’s school code is 001556.
Please note: While financial aid can only be awarded to students who have been officially admitted tot he university, it is best to begin the process as soon as you apply for admission. You will be notified of your acceptance by official letter from the Office of Admissions.
Important Consumer Information
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA)requires that post-secondary institutions participating in federal student aid programs make certain disclosures to students. In compliance with federal law, Brenau University discloses this information on our website at www.brenau.edu/disclosures. For additional information, including requesting a paper copy of any materials, please contact the appropriate offices.
For questions regarding the Full Time MBA program, please contact the following:
Admissions questions may be directed to: Jamie Cushway – 770-534-6188
International Students may direct questions to: Luxi Zhang – 770-534-6126
General program questions may be directed to : Lila Weaver – 770-538-4707