Welcome to Brenau University, an academically challenging institution offering degree programs designed to meet the expectations and objectives of adult and non-traditional learners.
Apply and join Brenau’s culture of success today! New student support begins with friendly admissions and financial aid counselors, hands-on faculty advising, followed by supportive instructors and tutoring opportunities. Student success stories…
- Online classes are offered asynchronously, allowing you complete flexibility to login when you have time. Access class websites 24/7.
- Blackboard, the popular and user-friendly course management system, is used to facilitate online classes.
- There is no on-campus requirement for students.
- Classes are small (capped at 24 students) and will focus on discussion and interaction with classmates and instructors.
- Instructors have excellent credentials and the vast majority have extensive actual experience in field. All instructors are certified to teach online after satisfactorily completing a 4-week certification class.
Your college application process is user-friendly and fast. Complete the student application online or download an application form and fax or mail it in. Request information if you would like an application kit, including information on financial aid. Apply online now…
Registering for Classes
New online students will be able to register for classes via the Internet after interviewing with their online advisor. Returning online students may register via CampusWEB as well.See how students register…