Awards & Scholarships
Each year, the Office of Alumni & Events inducts a select group of extraordinary alumni into the Alumni Hall of Fame. In addition, three alumnae are selected for the Young Alumna Awards and three alumnae are chosen for various Outstanding Alumni Awards. Read more about each award and the Hall of Fame via links to the right.
The Office of Alumni & Events, in partnership with Brenau Financial Aid, is excited to administer the Brenau University Legacy Scholarship. This scholarship encourages daughters, granddaughters, and sisters of Brenau alumni to continue the Golden Tigers’ tradition as freshmen in the Women’s College.
- $2,500 scholarship to residential Women’s College legacies
- $2,000 scholarship to commuter Women’s College legacies
- Available to incoming, first-time, Freshman in the Women’s College only
- Grandparent, parent, or sibling must be a Brenau alumnus (defined as anyone who completed at least 30 semester hours at Brenau in any program, including Academy/Early College, Women’s College, and non-traditional undergraduate and graduate programs)
- Renewable for up to four years or 120 semester hours, whichever is reached first
- Only available for students enrolled in the Women’s College full-time (12+ hours per semester)
- Student must maintain satisfactory academic progress toward a degree as defined for all financial aid recipients in Brenau’s institutional policies
This scholarship is available each semester with a March 1st deadline for Fall applicants. For more information about how your daughter, granddaughter or sister can apply for the Legacy Scholarship, please contact Brenau’s Financial Aid Office at (770) 534-6152.
SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
The Office of Alumni & Events offers several scholarship opportunities for Juniors and Seniors. Applications will be available each year online and in the Alumni Office (Walters House) beginning February 1. Applications are due March 15. More information about each scholarship can be found via the links to the right.