|Welcome to an Extraordinary life.|
Contact us: Ph. 800-252-5119 ext. 6100 | email@example.com
Transfer applicants who present a minimum GPA of 2.0 will ordinarily be granted admission. Students who have successfully completed over 30 semester hours of college level work at a regionally accredited post-secondary institution may be exempt from the need to submit high school transcripts or standardized test scores. Evidence of satisfaction of these requirements shall only be in the form of an official, sealed transcript from authorized school personnel or an official, sealed G.E.D. certificate. Some programs have more stringent cumulative GPA requirements. Applicants should consult the appropriate section of this Catalog for further admissions information. Students may be admitted to advanced standing on the basis of work completed at other regionally accredited colleges. Satisfactory enrollment and completion of course work at other institutions is evidence of a student’s ability to do university-level work. Brenau encourages applications from these prospective students in the belief that its academic programs and personnel can assist them in completing their baccalaureate programs. These students add desirable diversity and heterogeneity to the student body. Applicants for advanced standing shall submit an official, sealed transcript and some applicants will be asked to submit a statement of good academic standing from each institution previously attended. Transfer students generally must be in good standing as of the date of application. In some cases, letters of recommendation may be submitted or requested, in addition to the other documents.Please visit the Brenau University Catalog for more information about the Transfer Credit Policy .
✓ Submit your online application at www.brenau.edu/apply
✓ Request that all transcripts from previous institutions be sent directly to the Office of Admissions
✓ Request that Standardized Test Scores (ACT or SAT) be sent directly to the Office of Admissions
✓ “Like” Brenau Recruiting on Facebook to connect with your future classmates.
✓ Schedule a campus visit if you have not already done so and plan to come to special admissions events . (Several events are offered throughout the year – you will get more info on these as the dates get closer.)
What to do After You’re Accepted:
Things to do right away
1. RSVP for the Registration Day you plan to attend: You will receive more details regarding registration closer to the day of the event.
4. Submit your Housing Application (PDF) if you are a residential student.
5. Review the IT Information (PDF) and log on to your student email account. Please begin checking your student email account regularly. Email is the official method of communication with students at Brenau University.
Things to do before arriving on campus:
1. Request that your final transcript be submitted the Office of Admissions: If we do not receive your transcript(s) by registration for your second semester you will not be allowed to register for classes at Brenau.
3. Visit the Accounting Office webpage to begin planning your Tuition Payment and Payment Arrangements. Tuition is due before the start of the semester you plan to attend classes. To discuss payment or payment plan options, please contact the Accounting Office at 770-534-6150 or 800-252-5119 ext. 6150.
4. Complete the Student Health Form Packet (PDF) . These forms must be completed and submitted before you arrive on campus for check-in. If your immunization form is not on file, you will not be able to move into the residence hall or attend class.
5. Complete and submit the Parent Information Form (optional) .
6. Complete the Emergency Contact Form so that Brenau officials will know who to contact if you are involved in an emergency situation.
7. Request your Brenau ID Card .
8. Sign-up for the E2 Campus Alert System .
9. If you are 18 or older, and would like to give designated individuals permission to speak with Brenau University officials regarding personally identifiable information, please complete the FERPA Release of Information Form (PDF) (optional) .
10. Visit the Registrar’s Calendars and Schedules page to begin planning your schedule.
11. Explore the Barnes & Noble/Brenau University Bookstore : The bookstore has information on how to purchase or rent textbooks, store hours, how to purchase spirit wear and much more.
12. Get excited about joining the Brenau family!